The Horse Creek Ranch Experience
Come join us at Horse Creek Ranch for a complete immersion into horsemanship. These fun and educational camps are a learning event of a lifetime. Horse Creek Ranch will be your home for 3-10 days, as Steve leads you to a higher level of understanding and communication with your horse. The things that you learn during your stay at the ranch will permanently change the way that you handle horses, in a positive way. This is a small group atmosphere that will insure lots of personal instruction from Steve.
Some topics that will be covered:
- Confidence to overcome fears.
- Tools to keep your horse calm, curious, and respectful.
- Feel and timing to increase your horse’s try.
- Common mistakes of both the horse and rider.
- How to think from a horse’s point of view.
- What to do when your horse does the unexpected.
- How to accomplish incredible things with your horse.
- Key exercises to unlock your horse’s potential.
- Exercises to correct your horse’s bad habits.
At the end of the camp, you will head home with new and exciting concepts of how to communicate with your horse; allowing you to continue to build a relationship based on respect and understanding.
Go beyond the Clinic. *Deposit is nonrefundable. Full balance of Camp is due prior to the start of camp and is nonrefundable. Your slot can be sold or used the following camp up to 1 year from your camp date.
April 30-May 4, May 7-11 Liberty, May 21-25, June 4-8, June 11-13 Liberty Weekend, June 18-22 Cowgirl Camp, June 25-29, August 6-8 Wet 'n Wild Weekend, September 10-14, September 24-28, October 29-31 Spooktacular
|Are you a club member?||
|Do you need accommodations?||
1 Room Cabin – Dorm Style, I will be bringing a tent or RV, No, Room in house – with kitchen and bathroom