School of Horse 3-Day Wet and Wild Weekend – Horse Creek Ranch, Hunters, WA
Have you ever dreamt of riding horses on a beach, but your horse won’t even set foot in a puddle?
Some of the fun will include:
- Evening meals each night
- Campfire nights – sit and visit with like-minded horse people
- Boating, of course, on the Columbia River
- Trail Rides around the ranch
- And so much more
Some of the learning will include:
- How to think from your horse’s point of view
- Overcoming fears
- What to do when your horse does the unexpected
- Tools to keep your horse calm, curious, and respectful
- Exercises to correct bad habits
Do you want to learn how to become that true leader that your horse is seeking? Come join Steve at Horse Creek Ranch and immerse yourself into 3 days of horsemanship training.
This clinic is limited to ONLY 12 participants, so reserve your spot ASAP or risk being disappointed.
- $1,100/student (non-member)
- $880/student (member)
- This will include a stall/pen for your horse.
- Hay is available for $10 per day.
We have cabins or there is R.V. parking available. There is a full bathroom available for campers on the ranch. Accommodations are reserved on a first-come-first-serve basis, so contact us early if you know you will require a cabin.
- Bunkhouse: $50/bed/night
- Cabins: $45/night
- R.V. Parking: $10/night
You will arrive the evening prior to the start date and can depart the morning after the last day.
Sorry but spectators are not permitted at the ranch as camps are designed for participants (spectators are welcome at Steve Rother Clinics).